Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hooray for more snow!!!!

A white Christmas!!!! Seriously?!?!  I was definately excited to see 6 1/2 inches of snow the ground.  And equally more excited for Jackson to try his new sled that MawMaw and PopPop bought him for Christmas. (However, Jackson has landed himself with a case of walking pneumonia and has not been able to enjoy the snow)  Here are just a few pictures to share. 


This is our pond now.  LOVIN' IT!!!



The hay rake in our front yard.



Another view of our front yard.



A close up of the snow on the willow oak in the back yard.

And up next...Christmas present time!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last picture. Something so cool about it (no pun intended :) I live in Sunny So. Fla.

    I have no idea what snow like that is like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am attempting to learn how to take pics, and I just thought it was so beautiful :-) This is the first year we have had snow at Christmas, and the most "snowy" I have ever seen a winter be, especially it just being January.

    ReplyDelete