Sunday, January 23, 2011

Won my first give-a-way!!!

Very super excited to say that I have been following Houghton's Happenings (www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com)  for quite some time.  Miss Stephanie is quite an awesome blogger and now hostess for multiple give-a-ways.  Not mention the insiration for me starting my blog :-)  Thanks!  I entered my first give-a-way through her site and actully won!!!  The give-a-way was for an umbrella of choice from www.kidorable.com (seriously, if you haven't checked out this site, it's a MUST!) Below is a picture of the very cool umbrella I won for Jackson and OH YES, it's a pirate umbrella!


Made out of 100% nylon, this umbrella fits perfectly into Jackson's little hands and truly is kidorable!

Now for another exciting give-a-way (that I have entered) from Barefoot Books via Houghton's Happenings, just click on the link below:

1 comment: