Thursday, February 24, 2011

Into Everything

So I took some pictures yesterday, and was going to post as my Wordless Wednesday but decided that I indeed need words to explain the picture.



That's right...that is my PRECIOUS ONE in THE dryer!!!  This week Jackson has really been getting into everything!  He has learned to pull out the kitchen chair and sit at our mini table, which was cute at first, but THEN he decided to climb on the table and from there onto the stove (in only a matter of seconds/Yes, I was right there with him...just as a reassurance for my husband)

Here is a picture of my mini-kitchen table to give a better idea of how this happened.


I am not the mother who has barricaded off part of my house.  I simply have told Jackson  "No,you can't go in there" or "No, you can't play with that."  But now with as quick and fast as he is I am seriously thinking about investing in gates for the kitchen and appliance locks...even though hideous, Jackson's safety is #1.  As I promised earlier, more to come soon on our potty training adventures.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that first picture is so cute! We already have a gate up and are going to install cabinet locks this weekend. Good luck with baby proofing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have cabinet locks and have an 8 sided gate for when he was smaller, but now I need to find an extra wide gate for the kitchen into the dining and living areas. Outlet covers are a must! Jackson has started atempting to plug in everything too! Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete